Welcome! Sunday services are at 10:15 a.m. and are also live streamed here on our website. If you plan to join us in person for the first time, you are invited to come as you are - dress is casual, and we welcome people of all backgrounds. You can learn more about Unitarian Universalism here: Our Beliefs. You may view videos of past services on our Sunday Worship Services page.
Hearing assistive devices are now available at the AV Tech booth in the rear of the Meeting Room for use during Sunday worship services.
Religious Education classes for youth ages 4 to 12 take place during the service. (Our high school/teen youth group is currently on hiatus until we have a core group attending regularly - please reach out to our Lifespan RE Director, Stephanie Kimball, if you have a teen in your family who would like to attend and get involved at our church!) Childcare is available for younger children.
Join us for our community coffee hour after the service in Fellowship Hall. Regular and decaf coffee is served, as well as a selection of teas.
We recognize that COVID continues to pose risks to vulnerable members of our church community, and we have masks available in the building for those who need them.
We have many active groups, committees, and Social Justice Task Forces to get involved with and learn from! See our calendar for upcoming events and browse the archives of our newsletters, Perspectives and the Friday Update, for the latest news. Fill out our Guest Card if you’d like to receive our emails.
We are located at 2120 N Fee Ln, just north of IU’s campus, at the intersection of N. Fee and the Bypass.
Where should I park?
- If you're new to our church, look for designated Guest Parking spaces by our Main entrance and along the west side of the building - if you are a regular church goer, we encourage you to leave a couple of these easily accessible parking spaces open for newcomers!
- When our lot is full, parking is available in the lot just across from the church on Fee Lane, and on David Baker Ave to the south.
Which entrance should I use?
- When attending Sunday services, the best entrances to use are the Main entrance or the Courtyard entrance.
- When attending meetings, the door closest to the room the meeting is in will be unlocked.
- When visiting the church office during the week, enter through the Office entrance on the west side of the building (facing Fee Lane), or through the Portico entrance on the north side. If the door is locked, please ring the bell or call 812-332-3695.
For attending Sunday service, the Main entrance is closest to our Meeting Room. The Main, Portico, and Courtyard entrances have accessible parking spots and doors. The Office entrance is the only entrance with stairs up to the door. Our building has two levels and has an elevator.