Welcome to Our First Time Visitors and Guests
We welcome all to our building! Sunday services are at 10:15 a.m. Dress is casual. You may view videos of past services on our livestream page.
Hearing assistive devices are now available at the AV Tech booth in the rear of the Meeting Room for use during Sunday worship services.
Religious Education classes for youth ages 4 and up take place during the service. Childcare is available for younger children.
Join us for our community coffee hour after the service in Fellowship Hall. Regular and decaf coffee is served, as well as a selection of teas.
While masks are optional, because COVID continues to pose risks to vulnerable members of our church community, we hope you will still consider wearing a mask while in our building. We have masks available if you forget yours.
We have many active groups, committees, and Social Justice Task Forces to get involved with and learn from! See our calendar for upcoming events and browse the archives of our newsletters, the Prologue and the Friday Update, for the latest news. Fill out our Guest Card if you’d like to receive our emails.
We are located at 2120 N Fee Ln, just north of IU’s campus, at the intersection of N. Fee and the Bypass.
Where should I park?
- Look for the designated Guest Parking spaces by our Main entrance and along the west side of the building
- Overflow parking is available across Fee Lane, and on Jordan Ave.
Which entrance should I use?
- When attending Sunday services, the best entrances to use are the Main entrance or the Courtyard entrance.
- When attending meetings, the door closest to the room the meeting is in will be unlocked.
- When visiting the church office during the week, enter through the Office entrance on the west side of the building (facing Fee Lane), or through the Portico entrance on the north side. If the door is locked, please ring the bell or call 812-332-3695.
For attending Sunday service, the Main entrance is closest to our Meeting Room. The Main, Portico, and Courtyard entrances have accessible parking spots and doors. The Office entrance is the only entrance with stairs up to the door. Our building has two levels and has an elevator.