Reproductive Justice Task Force
Promote and maintain an active liberal voice as we educate ourselves and the community, advocate for reproductive justice, and connect with community partners (faith based, health care based, and politically based) to ensure reproductive justice for all women and men.
Legislative Information from Planned Parenthood
- Indiana Institute for Working Families – Policy Brief on Payday Lending
- Indiana Institute for Working Families – SNAP Asset Limit Policy Brief
- Indiana Reproductive Justice Coalition – Valentine-making Toolkit
- Donate snacks and drinks for Planned Parenthood patients awaiting abortion procedures. Place them in the basket under the Social Justice Table.
- Sign up to set up/down snacks at Planned Parenthood on Thursdays; contact Margie Scrader email@example.com
- Valentine Bakesale fundraiser in February.
- Provide updates to members about Reproductive Justice issues at state and federal level.
- Become an escort at Planned Parenthood by contacting Nan McKinley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Active support for All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center; furnishing diapers; train to be a peer counselor for the 24 hr hotline; participate in fundraiser for Hoosier Abortion Fund.
- Online DONATE to Reproductive Justice Task in Apply My Payment To The Following Fund Account: select TSocial Justice: Reproductive Justice.
Meetings monthly 4th Monday evening during the school year; childcare can be arranged two weeks in advance.
Contact Co-Chairs Nan McKinley email@example.com or Cindy Lonnberg firstname.lastname@example.org
SJ Month April