Reproductive Justice Task Force
Reproductive Justice is the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent the children we have in safe and sustainable communities.
We seek to promote and maintain an active, liberal voice as we educate ourselves and the community, advocate for reproductive justice, and connect with community partners (political, healthcare, and faith-based) to ensure reproductive justice for all.
- Donate snacks and drinks for Planned Parenthood patients awaiting abortion procedures. Place them in the basket under the Social Justice Table.
- Sign up to set up/down snacks at Planned Parenthood.
- Valentine Bakesale fundraiser in February.
- Provide updates to members about Reproductive Justice issues at state and federal level.
- Active support for All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center: donate diapers; train to be a peer counselor for the 24 hr hotline; participate in fundraiser for Hoosier Abortion Fund.
Currently, meetings are held on Zoom the 4th Monday evening of the month, August – May. Contact the chairs below to be put on a mailing list to be notified about meetings and other events.
Co-Chairs: Nan McKinley and Cindy Lonnberg
SJ Month April