First Time Visitors
Welcome to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington! We look forward to meeting you. Below are questions often asked by first time visitors. If you have other questions, please contact the church office or the membership coordinator, or you may wish to view a short video about our congregation.
- How do I get to the church?
- Where can I park?
- Which entrance should I use?
- What are your services like?
- What is Fellowship Hour?
- Is there child care?
- Are there classes for children and teens?
- What if I have trouble hearing, seeing or in mobility?
- Where can I find more information?
- Are there classes for newcomers?
Click here for a map and directions to 2120 North Fee Lane.
- First-time guests reserved spaces on south side by main door and also on west side
- Handicapped parking on south side by courtyard
- General parking on all sides of the building
- Overflow parking across Fee Lane, on Jordan Avenue or across the Bypass in the Marching Hundred lot. Also by the tennis courts south on Fee.
- Portico entrance on north side is handicapped accessible. Take elevator to first floor for service.
- Courtyard entrance on south side also handicapped accessible to first floor.
- Main entrance on south side opens to foyer by meeting room and is handicapped accessible.
- Coffee and tea is served between the services in Fellowship Hall. Come and be welcomed.
- An opportunity to purchase new and used books at the Booktable.
- Fair Trade coffee, chocolate and other items available for sale by Green Sanctuary Task Force.
- Childcare is provided at both services
- Nursery care is provided for babies and toddlers. A room with an audio-video broadcast of the service is available for parents who prefer to stay with their young child.
- Religious education classes are provided at both services
- Large print hymnals and orders of service are available from the greeters in the foyer
- Hearing assist devices available at the back of the meeting room from AV specialist
- Accessible entrances: main door, south side, courtyard door. See Parking