Homelessness Task Force
The Homelessness Task Force’s Purpose is to work with agencies in Monroe County to provide services and support for those experiencing homelessness.
- Provide volunteers for the Interfaith Winter Shelter(IWS) once a month
- Work with Chalice Circles to provide evening meals at IWS
- Assist in recruitment program and informational videos for IWS
- Collect enough macaroni and spaghetti for Shalom Community Center for the year
- Work with Religious Education program on projects for children
- Serve on Board of Shalom Community Center and IWS
- Organize benefit concerts for IWS
- Participate in a summer feeding program for the homeless at People’s Park once a month.
Contact Alan Backler email@example.com
SJ Month January
Task Force Application for 2014-15 for more information