Music, Spiritual, and Educational Programs
Volunteers play a key role in our worship services and religious education, and we invite you to participate. The religious education of children and adults is shaped by lay leaders on the Religious Education committees, who encourage your help in determining curricula, setting policy, and teaching classes. Add your voice to our extraordinary adult choir and bring your children to the children's choir that sings periodically on Sunday mornings. A small team of worship associates assists the ministers with services each week and plan periodic lay-led services.
- Religious Education Committee for Children and Youth — Set policy and select curricula. Charlotte Appel, Kitty McIntosh
- Religious Education Teachers and Facilitators — Co-teach classes, provide classroom support, and facilitate youth groups. Adrienne Summerlot
- Adult Religious Education — Arrange workshops, retreats, classes, and seminars for adults. Carolyn Emmert
- Adult Choir — Provide vocal music for Sunday worship. Susan Swaney
- Children's Choir — Sing with other children and perform periodically at Sunday services. Jill Courtney