Caring and Fellowship Activities
The caring and fellowship groups nurture the warmth, caring, and fellowship of the congregation. Pastoral Care Associates and Caring Committee members are trained to minister to those in physical or spiritual need; Greeters and Java Crew create the welcoming atmosphere of Sunday Fellowship Hour; Membership invites newcomers into the life of the church life; and the Holiday Art Fair and Bazaar, Talent Auction, and intergenerational celebrations contribute to our lively social life.
- Greeters — Welcome visitors, distribute orders of service, and collect the offering. Libby DeVoe Greeter Handbook
- Java Crew — Prepare coffee and clean up after the Sunday morning Fellowship Hour. Wayne Holmes, Amy Holmes
- Caring Committee — Provide meals, transportation, and assistance in times of need. Sharon Yarber
- Membership Committee — Guide newcomers to membership and integration into church life. Erin Wager Miller
- Holiday Art Fair and Bazaar — Help with our lively December fundraiser. Julie Lawson, Joanne Henriot
- Talent Auction — Organize the sale of donated congregational art, meals, lessons, etc. for our annual April fundraiser. Michelle Cook, Wendy Bethel